Sunday, June 14, 2009

So I had a whole lot of cool pictures to post. I tried 3 times and every time it would not let me do it, so you will have a picture-less blog, until one of you figures out what's wrong and can help me figure it out.
This weekend is the first weekend back to normal.... and it is soooo quiet. Sam and I are ratteling around in our big house and it seems rather strange that there are no little ones around, no TV going, nobody fixing food.... could it be that we miss you all??? NO WAY! (j/k) of course we miss you, sillies. It had to be one of my favorite weekends of my life, having everybody here, having fun together and all getting along splendidly. You are the best. I don't mind having birthdays, if we get to celebrate them like this. Of course, it could have been even better, like real sunshine the whole time instead of the liquid kind, and everybody staying healthy, and no flooded basement.... we will aim for that next time; it would have been too perfect otherwise. So, hope you are all back home safe and busy planning out the rest of the summer. I would have more to say, if there were pictures to share. I am eagerly looking forward to the ones Alan took. Thanks again for coming, love you all.

5 comments:

Alysia said...

i am still in shock that you actually have posted a new blog.
wow mommy. pat yourself on the back. :)
next time though...pictures. seriously. :)
it was a lot of fun to be with you at your house. i missed you as soon as we had left.
i hope you have a couple quiet relaxing days. i love you lots. buggy

Mythreesons said...

yeah for birthday parties at mum's house! We had a lot of fun.. .it was worth the long drive up by myself with the tyrants. And we can't wait to see you TOMORROW!!!!! I have so much fun stuff planned for you to do with the boys...;)

princess jen said...

Flooded basement?? I hadn't heard that story yet!! It was really fun to be up there with you. I wish it could have been for a bit longer. Have fun in Vegas!

Super Daysh said...

Thanks for having us all over Mami! It was fun to be there with everyone and cook, and chat and just get together. What a fun time! Love you!

Kim said...

Ditto to all of that! It was fun to see you all! It was especially wonderful to get spend time getting to know each other better. I just wish that the evil stomach virus had waited to attack us until this week so we could have gone to Alan's birthday party! Looking forward to next time. :)