Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Grace's birthday party

A little Grace came with her Mommy and Daddy to have her birthday at our house. Her mommy made her a very cute birthday dress and a Lady bug birthday cake.





She was very excited about all her neat presents




But the very best was the little shopping cart that she could walk behind and push all over the place



Then it was cake time....






careful little samples first, but the tast was great, so soon we took bigger bites, cookie spots firtst
















This cake is the very best, Mommy! I love it this much!!!
And doesn't it look just lovely in my hair!
















8 comments:

Super Daysh said...

So cute! Love all the red frosting faces!! She is so cute! Love the little dress she made too! You two did such a good job on it! Happy Birthday little Gracey-lou!

Super Daysh said...

So cute! Love all the red frosting faces!! She is so cute! Love the little dress she made too! You two did such a good job on it! Happy Birthday little Gracey-lou!

Lady of the Rings said...

my baby girl is too cute!! thanks for having us over! and for helping me with the dress...i couldn't have done it in a million years it you hadn't been helping me.
:)
love you!

Alysia said...

sorry momma, that last comment was me...logged in as you. hehe
love buggy

Mythreesons said...

Love, love those pictures! Cute cake and I love Gracey's faces! What fun. Perfect little ladybug cake and of course Mom's commentary was priceless.

Sara and Company said...

Go Gracey! That's awesome!!! She is so SO cute! Is she walking? I can't believe how big she is getting. She can't possibly be 1 already. And darling cake and dress. Too fun!

princess jen said...

Happy happy birthday gracie dear! I wish we could have celebrated with you too!! I'm glad you had such a fun time... She's so cute and I'm glad she loved her cake so much. Love you all!

Alan J said...

What a cutie! Those pictures are so funny. i'm glad she liked the cake so much.