Friday, June 29, 2007

Now don't you wish you hadn't pestered me to post another!


Alan's Birthday at Topherbugs
Aaron had a good time, it looks like, while Jen is dodging the drool.



















One of our babies. I found him on the bottom step of the patio making a racket. When I came out to take his picture, he hopped off.






Man, it's hot in here! Could someone pass the iced lemonade please?
Baby batch #2.
Mom and dad are busy feeding the little ones.
Buggy made lucious fruit pizzas. Great Birthday
party!
I never realized that you could literally "suck face". But here is a very good example, expertly executed by Joe and Dacia! Great Job!
And for the fashion conscious among you, here is Joe modeling the newest in late summer wear for the discerning gentleman.
Have a great week! Life is still great. I have a blast working in the yard in the mornings until it gets too hot around eleven, whe have had some sweltering heat here... I think it almost got up to 90! This more than makes up for the miserably cold winter!

7 comments:

Sara and Company said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited you have a new post! Although, from the looks of these pictures, I think I would probably adopt the birds if I were you. They sure seem a lot more normal!

Super Daysh said...

YAY MAMI! I'm so proud of you for updating your blog!! I told you it wasn't hard. YAYA!!

Mythreesons said...

You have weird kids... lucky for you, you have me... the one normal one in the bunch who found you good hotel rooms at Disneyland. And I'm proud of your techno-savvy ability to post by yourself! Yay! oh, and your little birds are cute.

princess jen said...

When are you going to Disneyland???? What are the good hotel rooms???
I love the birds and the fun pictures!

Joe said...

I don't remember giving permission for that picture to be shown.


I mean really me and Daysh sucking face... really not appropriate.

The Andersens said...

way to go mommy!! good job for posting!! hehe. we all like to read about you. :)
those are some cute little baby birds. :)

princess jen said...

Okay, so it's been over a month now and we all know that you've been up to quite a lot and now it's time to post again!!!