Saturday, October 17, 2009

Trip to the Tetons with the TopherBugs

The TopherBugs came to visit again and we took them to the Tetons on a beautiful sunny day. Here are some of our pictures...

Here are the beautiful snow-capped Tetons.

Sammy and Gracey staying nice and warm.

Grace got a ride in her daddy's backpack. Seems like she didn't really have to do any walking. Where can I get one of those backpacks big enough for Sammy to give ME a ride?

We hiked partially around the lake and Topher even pulled out is kite and flew it a bit. We kept trying to tell him to kite board with it, but there was no convincing him. Something about the water being cold...waa waa waa.

It appears after our long day of hiking and sight seeing, that everyone got pretty much tuckered out. Would you agree?

5 comments:

Mythreesons said...

Is that Buggy pictures posed? Because if not, HA HA HA! Somebody stick a chip in there...

Oh, and I especially love Sammy's hat. Looks life a pretty and fun day!

Alysia said...

that is SOOOO embarrassing!!! hahaha!!! wow
the funny thing is, i didn't feel like I ever REALLY fell asleep. and I thought it'd be cute for you to take a picture of the three of us "sleeping" just to be cute.
HA!! i guess i was wrong about falling asleep, and you were ahead of me on the photo thing.
wow. i didn't know i looked so disgusting when I sleep. !!! :)
the Tetons were so so fun! thank you so much for taking us and having so much fun with us! we loved the car ride, the ice cream, the hike, the food and drooling in your back seat!

Alysia said...

in my defense...topher says he's NEVER seen me fall asleep with my mouth open.
that being said, he LOVES this picture. he thinks it's hilarious. he loves that i look ridiculous.
and he also was going to ask you to take a picture of us if we fell asleep. haha! too bad neither of us could of guessed we'd look so silly rather than cute!!
so funny mom
how did you keep from laughing and waking us up??
love you!

princess jen said...

That is such a funny photo of Bugs. Great job catching it! I'm glad you had so much fun together!! I'm still bummed that I missed seeing you but I saw the black cat when I came back and I loved it. Thank you so much!! I love you lots!!

Super Daysh said...

I love that pictures. Here I was, thinking, "oh buggy will be so embarrassed and make you take it down, and I get to help with the embarrassment process...muahahahahahahaha" and I was so wrong!! She actually thinks it's funny. Kudos to you, Bug!! Way to spoil all my fun. ;)