Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Anya's Visit

As you can see, Anya was rather busy, while she visited here. She was a super crafty little person.






Her most favorite activity was sewing. She designed these amazing slippers and then sewed one and is modeling it here. She also made all sorts of clothes for her pig. It now sports a ballett tutu , a blouse and a skirt. Of course, she also got her Oma to do some sewing, so she now has a new pink princess nightgown and a blue polka dot dress. All in all, if you are ever bored, invite Anya over and she will keep you hopping! And you'll have so much fun! we went to the zoo, jogging in the mornings, she is quite the trooper, she kept up with me on her bike.... Yea, I know, she rode circles around me, but aye, we were out there together. We went swimming and did lots of shopping and cooking and painting.








4 comments:

princess jen said...

What a fun visit you two had together. I'm so glad it all worked out and you two had a marvelous time. I can't wait to see all the creations in person.

Super Daysh said...

Look at you and your bad self! Entertaining your grand daughter! I'm so impressed. I'm glad she kept you so busy (we all wonder what you do everyday all by your lonesome up there...) Such a good oma! When can I send Ellie up? :)

Mythreesons said...

I am so impressed Mom! Entertaining a granddaughter? Being nice and craft with her? Did you let her speak while she was up? What a fun week you two had! I want to send Jaxon up now! He'd like sewing, I'm sure...

Alan J said...

I'm glad you all had so much fun together! Thank you so much for letting her come up, i know she had a blast. And all the fun things that she got to try out with Oma. What a great Oma (and Mom) you are. Thank you.